I’ve created a personalized job search program to help college grads who are currently unemployed and getting anxious to land their first “real” job.
Introducing Job Search Boot Camp for College Grads!
- Personalized career strategizing and 1-on-1 coaching services by Vicki Salemi, recruiting exec, author, and HR/career expert
- For college grads who are still looking for their first job and can’t wait to move out of their parents’ house!
- Also, this is geared towards parents who can’t wait for their college grad to move out of their house! And set the world on fire, of course.
The program encompasses three months of services via Skype / phone / e-mails. Note: Before services even commence, each client is given a lengthy questionnaire in terms of their background so I can immediately assess their job goals, industry interests, internship experiences, and create a strategy to build together.
- UNLIMITED e-mail support
- up to 10 hour-long phone coaching sessions which include focusing on developing soft skills in addition to tactical approaches to power job hunting
- up to three mock interviews
- resume revamp
- stealth networking strategy sessions
- weekly tasks and accountability e-mails
My credentials – Sure, there are plenty of “career coaches” out there but none have my qualifications and vivacious personality! (Switching to the third person now…ha)
- Vicki has ROCK SOLID RELEVANT HR experience — she has worked in human resources/recruiting (yes, recruiting as in hiring as in knowing exactly what hiring managers think, how they negotiate, how they evaluate resumes and candidates!) for 15 years at KPMG LLP and Deloitte LP.
- While at KPMG, she also served as a Transitional Coach and coached people who were laid off with their job search and helped lighten their stress and emotional burden through upbeat, positive meetings.
- She’s a career author! Her latest book is called Big Career in the Big City.
- She’s appeared on television both here and abroad talking about the job market — Dateline Australia, 60 Minutes in France, ABC News Now, SKY TV Italia, NY1 and more!
- She’s been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, AOL Jobs, The Chicago Tribune, Brazen Careerist and more!
- She writes a daily blog for MediaJobsDaily on Mediabistro.com.
- She’s written about careers for The New York Post, Yahoo!, ForbesWoman, CNBC European Business, and more.
- She is living her own dream, a career path she meticulously carved on her own by whisking her from red carpet celebrity interviews to film festivals, TV show pitch meetings and beyond!
- Lastly and perhaps most importantly, she CARES. Vicki will do whatever it takes to ensure that each client lands a fulfilling job with their best possible salary. In order to do that, Vicki is only taking on a small handful of clients so she can give them the personalized attention and focus that they deserve.
Please forward this to your friends and colleagues who know a college grad (and their parents who want them on their own two feet) who could use serious help finding a job.
Vicki’s offering a FREE half-hour consultation on the phone to assess their current job search strategy and offer expert advice. In addition, they’ll leave the call with THREE actionable to-do items to get them closer to employment. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to get started.